Ever since I first saw a picture of the “crazy paving” camouflaged 109’s of JG 54 I’ve wanted to make one. After many a year of procrastination, here it is…
How a model I began a decade ago was rescued from overseas storage to become a JG(K)27 Bf 109G-10
This one is one of my favourite paint jobs. I don’t have a lot of interest in WW1 subjects, I took this one on simply to see if I could get a decent result in painting it.
I decided to tackle the Dragon kit for a couple of reasons; the first that the kit looked interesting and secondly, because I wanted to have a go at a free-handed paint scheme.